Please help me about my visa and divorce

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
skaanebo

Re: Please help me about my visa and divorce

Indlæg af skaanebo » 24.06.2022 05:48:37

No, if you wish to study, work or live in Sweden you begin from scratch.

Only when you have become a Danish citizen will you be able to move freely betweeen countries in the EU and EEA.

mh1
Geografisk sted: Istanbul, Tyrkiet/Tyskland
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 24.06.2022 06:11:28

No. The EU-rules are a separate set of rules. Some are parallel to national or Nordic rules, but you can neither with a Danish nor an EU pr move to another Nordic country without starting from scratch.

If you want to study cheaply, your best chance is to study in Denmark. Be aware that the Danish SU (study grants) system may change. Tuition would still be free, but grants may only be given to bachelor studies, while those who go on to Master's programmes may only be given study loans. Nothing like the crippling American loans, though.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Itsme

Indlæg af Itsme » 25.06.2022 00:00:48

Thank you admins !
I had medicine degree as doctor but i wants to study masters in public health or global health after getting pr because then it would be free for me with no tution fee here ideally if university dont demand fee for this specific studies.but if it would be 7-8 years gap from bachelor degree ; will they grant me admission here ??and what are job opportunities after this ?
I know its out of domain of this forum but just incase anyone can answer it would be great help for me.

mh1
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 25.06.2022 09:23:12

There is no limitation period as far as I know, but since you have this plan, why not go to the home page of the university you plan to study at and explore what they want? The first thing to do is to get your foreign diplomas:
https://ufm.dk/en/education/recognition ... e=en&cl=en

Medical education from foreign countries is notoriously difficult to get recognised in Denmark, but in order to learn how much they will recognise, first step is to send in your diplomas to the Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science.

Explore this page https://ufm.dk/en/education?set_language=en&cl=en

There is no longer a ban on beginning on a second higher education (there was a ban for a while, luckily for me AFTER I got my BA+MA on top of my LLB+LLM). Thus it should in theory be possible for you to be admitted. But begin by having your education evaluated.

Doctors are sought after, but the most-wanted are GP's, of which there are unfortunately far too few, not least in the outlying areas.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Itsme

Indlæg af Itsme » 25.06.2022 23:27:56

Thank you so much for the information and knoweldge.stay blessed.its really helpful.
I have planned to give PD3 exams first and then may be try once/twice with danish patient and safety authority (and they accepts degree recognition after intl. accessed by ecfmg from usa which is in process )but i gets frustated because its gonna take me quite a while and i am not in clinical practice and almost forgetting my academics so i also need to revise them…
I wants to switch to public helath masters but i dont know how is job scope here after this masters …
What masters are in demand here in job market any knoweldge ?or if in this process there becomes a gap of 7-8 years from studies and i switch to other career will i be accepted in master programme and how are job markets and what is the demand of job market here
Senest rettet af Itsme 26.06.2022 00:35:35, rettet i alt 2 gange.

Itsme

Indlæg af Itsme » 26.06.2022 00:29:04

And one condition is after 2 years of PR one can go for citizenship so according to it it becomes 7 years for me but on many official sites its also stated that one condition is to reside in a country for nine years …
I dont know i wrote an email to one of immigration firm but didnt got answered (i think junioradvocate shared in this thread)

mh1
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 26.06.2022 13:59:17

Some have had to start from scratch, some need a few years of additional studies. One major hurdle to getting ti study and work in the medical field is to learn Danish, if your aim is to work in DK.

Job opportunities change as time passes, so what is employees market now may not be after 3-4 years.

As for citizenship there are so many conditions, one of them to pass Danish exam on a relatively high level. Another is having worked full time (I think that 31 h/week is needed). And that may also change, given that here is a new party which will have an agenda to keep foreigners from getting Danish citizenship.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Itsme

Indlæg af Itsme » 26.06.2022 23:25:41

What do you personally thinks about masters in public health ?
I can not that bad in danish but yes i had not given any exams and will give this attempt in november and december but mostly they teach masters in english.i am also good at it because whole life we have been taught in english

mh1
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 27.06.2022 07:04:21

It is a rather narrow field, and most Danish potentioal employers will need someone who sparks Danish well.

You can, if you haven’t already, register on LinkedIn and search for jobs writing ‘public health denmark’ - you will then see what opportunities there are.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Itsme

Indlæg af Itsme » 28.06.2022 00:08:33

If i takes admission in any danish university now.is there something to do with my PR which as per all said is after 5 years ? I mean certainly i would work less and pay time to studies and is public universities free for me as a temporary resident here.
Thank you !

mh1
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 28.06.2022 07:58:04

To keep your EU-residence all you need is to keep your nose clean and support yourself. It does not matter whether you work full time or not.

https://www.su.dk/english/
Even though your residence is according to EU-rules, in my opinion you will not yet have a right to ‘SU’, study grant, because you are no longer the spouse of an EU-citizen. You can apply for it when you have had legal residence for five years.

https://studies.ku.dk/masters/?_gl=1*1i ... M5OTMxMS4w

As a legal resident in Denmark you do not have to pay tuition. If you get accepted before you have your permanent residence card and they upon admission should demand tuition fee, you must show that you have an EU-residence right, which is one of the rights that can be made permanent.

The various universities phrase (and interpret) the rules a bit different from each other, but the rules ARE the same for all universities and all students, and I believe by now the universities all understand that.
Senest rettet af mh1 29.06.2022 16:10:51, rettet i alt 1 gang.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Itsme

Indlæg af Itsme » 29.06.2022 01:28:55

Would i be able to bring my spuse here in Dk in future.
If yes what can be the conditions for me and her to fulfill ?

skaanebo

Indlæg af skaanebo » 29.06.2022 07:05:05

The answer will depend on your citizenship and the citizenship of your spouse.

Itsme

Indlæg af Itsme » 29.06.2022 14:51:33

Currently my citizenship is from Pakistan and most probably my spouse would also have same

skaanebo

Indlæg af skaanebo » 29.06.2022 16:32:04

You will only be able to use national Danish law if you seek to obtain a residence permit for your future spouse. Requirements to be found on nyidanmark.dk

Besvar