Residence after divorce

Her kan du skrive om/søge information om ægteskab og vielse i DK og udlandet.

Redaktører: ZB, AUG Board

mh1
Geografisk sted: Istanbul, Tyrkiet/Tyskland
Kontakt:

Re: Residence after divorce

Indlæg af mh1 » 18.11.2018 19:37:49

That is way too little information to even begin to advise.

He may find some useful information here: https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/You-wan ... ily-member
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Jeff

Re: how to get residence based on kids

Indlæg af Jeff » 19.11.2018 10:17:02

Hello, hope all is well. Well, I have so many questions about having residence in Denmark. 10yrs ago, I arrived to Denmark with a danish visa but I was advised to cross to sweden since my passport was confiscated by those who smuggled me in because I owed them money as the agreement was. that's where I applied for asylum. I have been denied asylum two times now because they don't believe my story and they need my documents which is hard for me to get. I have tried with the embassy but they've turned me down as well. Now I have a girl who is 6yrs and a boy who is 4yrs living with their mum in Denmark whom we share custody with but we separated due to lack of status I believe.Now I feel like I should seek asylum again in Denmark, because I believe I have a much bigger attachment here compared to sweden, now I have a new girlfriend with danish residence, who is giving birth january. Now here Is where I will much appreciate any help rendered to get me out if this 10yr situation. Please help me in any ways possible because I need to start living like a human being with rights like everybody else.

mh1
Geografisk sted: Istanbul, Tyrkiet/Tyskland
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 19.11.2018 22:32:37

Attachment is not an issue if you apply for asylum. Neither are children, when the children have residence right independently.

You can find information about your possibilities for obtaining residence permit here: https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/You-are ... sylum-case
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Jeff

Indlæg af Jeff » 27.11.2018 18:48:19

hej everyone its been a while hope all is okay .well like i informed you earlier we got a letter from the state informingus that we are now officially divorced and that they had informed imigration abt it and about the shared custody we have for the kids .so my question is the imigration has not written me yet its over a month now so do i need to call them or just sit and wait because a freind told me in his case they wrote him when his residnce permit had expired and mine is upto 2020 so do they wait till the residence is expired or they write you when they are ready.thanx regrads .jeff

Besvar