Visit Visa - my Mother

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
Besvar
noonecanbe

Visit Visa - my Mother

Indlæg af noonecanbe » 20.06.2018 21:00:17

Hi All ,

hope you are doing well,

I am a non eu married to danish since the last two years..and holding the temporary residence permit and working as part time but not all of the months.

we are not recieving any benefiets or help from kummune .

we are going to have a baby next SEP 2018 AND i NEED TO bring my mother to visit us for 1 month.

will she get a visit visa If i send her an invitation based on my temporary residence ?..

What if my wife also send the invitation based on her danish citizen ?

thanks in advance.

mh1
Geografisk sted: Istanbul, Tyrkiet/Tyskland
Kontakt:

Re: Visit Visa - my Mother

Indlæg af mh1 » 21.06.2018 21:48:46

There should be a good chance that your mother can get visa. The chances are equally good, whether you or your wife invites, but it is more natural that you invite.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Da3Li4

Indlæg af Da3Li4 » 22.06.2018 09:10:07

My mom and sibling was in DK for three months earlier this year. My Danish husband invited them, but he did sent our marriage certificate to proof that he is connected to my mom and sibling through marriage with me. I don't see any problem if I invite them too, it was just last time my husband thought it is better for him to invite.

noonecanbe

Indlæg af noonecanbe » 25.06.2018 17:16:08

Da3Li4 skrev:
22.06.2018 09:10:07
My mom and sibling was in DK for three months earlier this year. My Danish husband invited them, but he did sent our marriage certificate to proof that he is connected to my mom and sibling through marriage with me. I don't see any problem if I invite them too, it was just last time my husband thought it is better for him to invite.
oh thats really good news to hear,

I have a question,did u choose that your husband will support them financially in the invitation form,can you guide me with the full procedure that you have done,

Nordfyn

Indlæg af Nordfyn » 26.06.2018 19:42:40

i am danish and maried to chinese. i did invite my mother in law two timers here.
we did write she pay for trawel. we pay for her stay here. not that much of problem.
just don`t spell her name, adress or birthday wrong.
but it is not enough just to write an invitation. in danish application theay ask some things, you write them, and check the box you will pay for her stay here. But in China at konsulate it is not enough. if you think you did finish your invitation online and all is good? no. they want to see your paycheck/pay list. to insure that you have a job in denmark. i think that is little stupid. her mom-family etc. dont need to know what and how much is my pay last three month. so maybe on the danish applikation they don´t ask you, your pay list. but maybe they will in that other country. maybe my pay to them looks like a lot but i can barely make ends meet.
good luck

noonecanbe

Indlæg af noonecanbe » 27.06.2018 15:11:59

Nordfyn skrev:
26.06.2018 19:42:40
i am danish and maried to chinese. i did invite my mother in law two timers here.
we did write she pay for trawel. we pay for her stay here. not that much of problem.
just don`t spell her name, adress or birthday wrong.
but it is not enough just to write an invitation. in danish application theay ask some things, you write them, and check the box you will pay for her stay here. But in China at konsulate it is not enough. if you think you did finish your invitation online and all is good? no. they want to see your paycheck/pay list. to insure that you have a job in denmark. i think that is little stupid. her mom-family etc. dont need to know what and how much is my pay last three month. so maybe on the danish applikation they don´t ask you, your pay list. but maybe they will in that other country. maybe my pay to them looks like a lot but i can barely make ends meet.
good luck
Oh thats cool,so i will ask my danish wife to invite them.can u tell me the whole documents u used

Nordfyn

Indlæg af Nordfyn » 27.06.2018 15:36:02

I think i did send copy of my pasport. And that i am maried, vielses attest. I think not other.
But later we send my pay list to them.

Besvar