Danish address required by the Danish immigration office

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
Besvar
Norha

Danish address required by the Danish immigration office

Indlæg af Norha » 08.06.2018 04:01:45

Dear all,
My wife and I have applied family reunification at Dec.2017, Aarhus.After that, she has left DK back to Jakarta,Indonesia ( not her home country) to continue work. We planned that she will come after she get the visa,also she can finished her work probably.

Yesterday, we have received a letter that the immigration office asked her to provide danish address and a sworn that we will live together. We have checked the application thoroughly that said,you only fill the address if you currently live in DK, and at job section, we also wrote she has work in Jakarta until this June.2018.

However, we are gonna write a letter to them to be Clarify of her suitation, also provide the relevant visa/airport immigration control information which can states my wife's entry and leave dates.

I would like to ask if there are any suggestions regarded our situation?
If we have write a letter to them along with relevantvisa/airport immigration control information, will result our case start it all over again? and take a other 5-6 month?

Thank you so much of your time!
Best Regards,
S.W

Norha

Re: Danish address required by the Danish immigration office

Indlæg af Norha » 16.06.2018 09:18:29

hi, we have wrote a letter to the danish immigration office to states that my wife has left the DK after submitted the application, also provided them the airport immigration control stamp paper. So, does our case will go down to the bottom of the pile and the process time will count it all over again? Thanks!

prechy20

Indlæg af prechy20 » 16.06.2018 17:28:00

I think they will respond as soon as they get the letter. From my little understanding, when a case is open, it has to be completely decided before closing. Don't think they will put it under the pile again to start afresh.
I also submitted my application in Nov 2017.
But your wife needs an address here in denmark, whether she is here or not. But Skanebo should know much better.

Norha

Indlæg af Norha » 17.06.2018 07:40:33

Hi thanks for reply. The application form for her to write Danish address is only if she currently in Denmark. Cuz we only submitted the application during the time when she came for Christmas, and she has left after the Christmas back to Indonesia continue her work and she will come to DK again when she granted the visa. Will that be the case that she also need to write down the danish address?

have you received any answer from danish immigration office?

prechy20

Indlæg af prechy20 » 17.06.2018 09:59:19

Ok, but still at best give them your address since they ask for a address here in Denmark. Think you are using the Danish laws, am using the EU laws, they are a little different.
I called and I was told, my case has not been opened.
I called the following week, the lady said I have been sent a letter. So am waiting for the letter to arrive. Almost 7 months now, usually EU takes 6 months.
Thanks

Besvar