release of the collateral

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
Besvar
computer

release of the collateral

Indlæg af computer » 05.06.2018 11:22:36

official website state : the demand guarantee can be released if your residence permit has expired, lapsed, been revoked or denied extension, and your spouse/partner can document that you have left Denmark or have died. Any public assistance paid to you must have been repaid. Your spouse/partner in Denmark cannot have the demand guarantee released simply because the two of you are no longer living together, or because the two of you have filed for or have been granted separation/divorce.

my questions are :

1) If the foreigner gets remarried and submits family reunification before the present residence permit is revoked, pays new collateral afterwards. Will the old collateral released to his/her ex?

2) if so, when?

thanks!

mh1
Geografisk sted: Istanbul, Tyrkiet/Tyskland
Kontakt:

Re: release of the collateral

Indlæg af mh1 » 05.06.2018 16:38:35

You can apply to your municipality for release of the colatteral, submitting proof of divorce. Then they should release it. I can’t say how soon.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

ms_worry

Indlæg af ms_worry » 05.06.2018 17:35:43

If foreign part pays for collateral due to the new relationship, while the old collateral won't be released to his/her ex after divorce, eventually there will be two times of collateral blocked for the same person., which doesn't make sense.

But website states " the collateral will not be released simply because of divorce" .

So I am also confused. Could you please help me understand their rule?

Thank you so much.

mh1
Geografisk sted: Istanbul, Tyrkiet/Tyskland
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 07.06.2018 10:14:13

It means that the one who has put up the colatteral actively has to DO something to get it released, it doesn’t happen automatically.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Besvar