Udlændingenummer and Person-ID

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
Besvar
abrakadbabra

Udlændingenummer and Person-ID

Indlæg af abrakadbabra » 21.02.2018 10:31:56

Hi,

I am filling up my danish citizenship form.
On the OPLYSNINGER OM ANSØGEREN page, in first section, there is CPR number which is filled up already. Then there is Person-ID and Udlændingenummer. Can somebody please tell me what is to be mentioned in these two fields.

Apart from that I have put everything else there, Name, Phone no. email id, address, C/o information. I have also attached the frontpage of my passport. but it sill shows incomplete. So I guess it is something to do with Person-ID and Udlændingenummer. Please help.

regards

evc

Re: Udlændingenummer and Person-ID

Indlæg af evc » 22.02.2018 10:20:57

There should be a number in your Residence Card called "Person-ID".

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-K_r9 ... Bfront.jpg

abrakadbabra

Indlæg af abrakadbabra » 24.02.2018 10:55:38

Thanks,evc

Esbjerg

Indlæg af Esbjerg » 27.02.2018 10:08:36

Hi,

Just want to know more information/tips to pass Citizenship exam in coming June. Is it sufficient to read study material available in Udlændinge- og Integrationsministeriet website ?

How many hours of study required

Looking forward for your reply

Br. Esbjerg

abrakadbabra

Indlæg af abrakadbabra » 01.03.2018 09:25:12

Hi Esberg,

Though, I am not an expert and keep querying for information here myself so many times. But I can try to answer your question. Infact, this is probably the first time I am answering a query. I hope I am a help. :)

You see, the way I prepared for the citizeship exam is:

I had got .pdf file from the skole where I registered for the exam. But it was all in Danish. And, eventhough I now speak and understand a bit of Danish after having passed Danish level 3. The language in the book was still a big bouncer over my head. So, what I did was translated the whole book chapter wise in google translater and read that very thoroughly also I made underlined all the inportant informations (like dates, names, events etc) and learned its danish language so that I can understand the context in the question paper. though, I was quite apprehensive of this method but I realized that since, I read the book very thoroughly and learned the dates, names, events by heart, it was quite easy to understand the context of the question for me. and also, the options of answers also help a lot to determine where in the book the question is from. Now that is if your Danish skills are weak like mine. But if you are good in reading and understanding danish then it will be no problem for you.

and yes, reading that book or the study material. its same. is enough to pass in 35 questions. but 5 questions come from current affairs happening in Denmark. I will suggest you to learn about the most important events that happened in past several months before the date of exam like the tops news in Danish sports, politics, social news etc. for example I am sure that in next exam they will definitely ask about the prince henrik being passed away or about him. so read about him.

I scored 34. :lol:

hope you got some idea.

regards

Besvar