Remarry and work

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
Besvar
SEP

Remarry and work

Indlæg af SEP » 09.02.2018 18:30:44

Hej Everyone,

got a situation. I hope I can find some help. I will write in short.

I got divorced with dane last year January and filled out SG4 form for extention and continue with my life. got rejected after some months and appeal the case and it continues at the moment. I fell in love with a girl (dane) some months ago, we gonna marry and apply for family reunification visa. so i have some questions:

- May i apply family reunification eventhough my appeal case is going on
- Is there any other possible way that i could continue my job after process (i have a full time job, 4 years in row now). (BIGGEST WORRIES)

Other information: I passed the prøve i dansk 3

Thanks and hope for some answers

Regards
R

mh1
Geografisk sted: Istanbul, Tyrkiet/Tyskland
Kontakt:

Re: Remarry and work

Indlæg af mh1 » 10.02.2018 11:09:28

You should have applied according to these rules after you got divorced: https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/You-wan ... retainment

Apply now, hopefully it would solve the problem.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Yels25

Indlæg af Yels25 » 14.02.2018 18:07:33

Hello,
After a year and 2 months, I got a reply for me and my daughter's sg4, and it was rejected. May I ask how were you able to stay even if it was rejcted, given an eviction date? ours is a month from now...

thanks

SEP

Indlæg af SEP » 25.02.2018 20:04:24

Thanks mh for your answer. Yes I had also looked for that option. But the problem is my company is not going to fill out the form from their side, plus I also do not have enough sallery to process it. Do anyone know any other options about working while processing the case of family reunification? appreciate and thanks

Hej, I have appealed the case through appeal borad. It means things will continue as it is until the decision been made. i think complicated case go more than one year...Mine is for 7 months accroding to their paper..and it has just been passed 4 months..thanks

mh1
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 26.02.2018 20:27:59

I am not takling about the 400.000+/year model. The one I linked to is for anyone with a fulltime job, they have had for at least two years. It only has to be a normal job at a normal wage. You would only need something from yout employer, if you do not have your contract, and no payslips.
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

SEP

Indlæg af SEP » 24.03.2018 10:26:37

Hej MH, Thanks for your reply. It was really a great help. really appreciate :)

But my situation is building up now. Let me try to explain you.

We have just got married and everything is ready to apply as a family reunification. but there is one thing to be noticed that

---- My appeal case is still going on and according to appeal board, the decision should be made within 7 months which finish around mid May 2018---

and my head is spinning on this questions.

1) Can I apply familiy reunification eventhough appeal case is running?
2) Is there any chance that familiy reunification visa will be rejected?
2) and Can i immidiately apply ,, https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/You-wan ... retainment ,, (as you suggested), if my appeal decision is negative.

this is all because i just want to keep my job on and in my head it thinks that this way it could work.

thanks for your great help :)

Have a nice weekend :)
SEP

mh1
Kontakt:

Indlæg af mh1 » 24.03.2018 15:04:27

1) I think not. At present you are in a limbo from a legal point of view: you can stay im DK, but you do not have a valid residence permit. A valid residence permit is a pre-requisite for applying in DK. You can apply from outside of DK, from somewhere where you are staying legally. That is: somewhere, where you don’t need a visa to go to and stay 30-90 days.

2) Yes, if I am correct on the above.

3) I believe it would best to apply now. https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/You-wan ... anyouapply
mh
Rådgiver for ÆUG

Besvar