Complicated or simple case for family reunification?

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
Besvar
fortunate

Complicated or simple case for family reunification?

Indlæg af fortunate » 11.10.2017 09:51:59

Dear all,

I recently got this question in my mind. I applied for family reunification in July (2017) and 14 days later received a letter stating the processing time might take maximum 10 months, but it does not say anything about if my case is a simple or complicated one. As far as I know a simple case can take about 3-5 months to process and a complicated one can take much longer. Do they not define the type of the cases any more? If they still do, how do they inform the applicant? Much thanks.

gambler

Re: Complicated or simple case for family reunification?

Indlæg af gambler » 11.10.2017 11:57:35

first when they take a look into your case (i only know from ouer own)

also if they need further information or documents

so it,s about to wait, but i think it should be possibel for each to figure if simple or complicated
an 3 month is a bit optimistic

fortunate

Indlæg af fortunate » 11.10.2017 12:10:42

gambler skrev:
11.10.2017 11:57:35
first when they take a look into your case (i only know from ouer own)

also if they need further information or documents

so it,s about to wait, but i think it should be possibel for each to figure if simple or complicated
an 3 month is a bit optimistic
Thanks for reply, gambler. If I understood correctly, you are saying each applicant should be aware if their cases are simple or complicated ones? I thought the immigration office will inform each applicant about the difficulty of their cases?

gambler

Indlæg af gambler » 11.10.2017 13:12:03

sorry u misunderstand, is only the immigration office that can inform

i tried to say ; if there are many ''things'' it should bee possibel for each to : oh i think this i complicated
or if not, then it should be simpel

for ouer case : we never get either simpel or complicated, only the status changed to : full informed
an of course, it whas simpel - an took from 3.5 to 26.9 this year, where we get : make garanti, an still need the last (card etc.)

fortunate

Indlæg af fortunate » 11.10.2017 21:10:00

gambler skrev:
11.10.2017 13:12:03
sorry u misunderstand, is only the immigration office that can inform

i tried to say ; if there are many ''things'' it should bee possibel for each to : oh i think this i complicated
or if not, then it should be simpel

for ouer case : we never get either simpel or complicated, only the status changed to : full informed
an of course, it whas simpel - an took from 3.5 to 26.9 this year, where we get : make garanti, an still need the last (card etc.)
Thanks, I understand now. Once the immigration office starts processing an individual case, the applicant will then receive more information regarding the case (if it is simple or complicated). I appreciate your answer.

Besvar