Side 1 af 1

Help with some info please

: 16.12.2016 12:42:59
af Serkanz
Hello everyone and thanks alot in advance

my fiance and i will be married soon and will apply for family reuni and try to settle down ,
right now im outside denmark im non eu and she is danish, im asking you for any advices or things to avoid doing and what documents we need for marriage and applying , we dont know much and we are so worried from all the complications .. your help means alot,

Re: Help with some info please

: 18.12.2016 11:25:21
af mh
What documents you need to get married depends on in which country you intend to marry, and in some measure also where you are from.

In some countries you can get a certificate stating that you are not married and are legally qualified to marry. In others you cannot. If you can get such a certificate in your country, you must get it.

Also bring your birth certificate and passport (of course). All documents except passport must be legalized by 'apostil' (by a local authority, you must find out which in your country) or by your Foreign Ministry + a Danish embassy or General consulate.

Not all countries are apostil-countries. Denmark is. Maybe yours is also. You can check here: ... le/?cid=41

If the documents are not international (your country's language + English or German (maybe also French)), they must be translated to preferably English, and legalized (as above).

Ask your fiancee to check this page for this: ... /aegteskab ... mmenforing

Re: Help with some info please

: 18.12.2016 17:16:28
af Serkanz
Thanks alot mh, im from egypt and i can have documents both in english and arabic , should i take it in the country original language which is arabic then translate it to english or i just take the english ?

Re: Help with some info please

: 19.12.2016 16:06:33
af mh
If you can get an official document in English, or in both English and Arabic, that would be just fine.

A translation must be done by an authorized translator - I suppose it is like in Turkey, that translators are authorized by a notary, who validate the translation with a stamp and signature?

Re: Help with some info please

: 19.12.2016 20:00:05
af Serkanz
yes exactly and yes i can get them official in both languages

something is very weird happened to me , when they knew in the embassy than i might get married in denmark , they gave me the visa but they also gave me a small card wrote on it please return to the embassy for passport control check when you get back and they gave me a date , but if we got married and applied for reuni i would be staying during the procedural residence? we are very confused now , should we ignore that card ? or we apply for reuni and i get back to egypt ? but what if they called us for interview or whatever?

notice : iv been granted the visa to denmark like 4 times before and they never asked me to go to the embassy when i get back

Re: Help with some info please

: 19.12.2016 20:35:18
af mh
If you are sure that you fulfil the requirements for family reunion, you can make your plans to stay during the processing time, as it would then be almost a certainty that you are granted 'processual stay'.

Be aware that you are not allowed to work or study during that time, not even as a volunteer witout salary, and you should make a private health insurance (choose a travel/health insurance that can be extended), as you will not be covered otherwise.

If you choose to remain in DK, you can ignore the card.

Re: Help with some info please

: 22.03.2017 23:40:20
af Serkanz
We will make sure that we will fulfil the requirements, but what if they did not give me the processual stay for some reason after applying .. then they will ban me for 5 years?! , what is the best thing to do to avoid that , should i leave denmark after applying ? and get back again after 3 month on tourist visa ?!!

Re: Help with some info please

: 27.03.2017 00:55:57
af AllYouNeedIsLove
If you are sure that you do fulfill the requirements for family reunion, then there is no reason to worry. Then they will give you the processual stay. :)

In case you decide to go back to Egypt anyway, there is a big chance that you won't get a tourist visa, while you are waiting on the answer.

"A visa is only intended to allow a foreign national to visit Denmark and/or the other Schengen countries for a limited period of time. If you wish to reside in Denmark for an extended period of time, you need to apply for a residence permit. If the immigration authorities suspect that you intend to seek permanent or long-term residency in Denmark or another Schengen country without legal grounds, your visa application will be turned down. This applies for instance if you are applying for a residence permit and visa at the same time, or if you have a residence permit application pending with the Immigration Service." ... a/visa.htm

Re: Help with some info please

: 31.03.2017 21:55:45
af Serkanz
Thanks alot , 2 more questions please

how much time we need to apply for family reunion before tourist visa runs out , like a month before, or a week ?!!

and if my wife is on SU is that will be a problem or a bad influence for the application ?

Re: Help with some info please

: 01.04.2017 08:20:55
af skaanebo
You can apply until the day that you ought to be leaving the Schengen area. So check how many days your visa is valid for, and then count the number of days from entering the Schengen area.

SU is not a bad thing in any way.

Re: Help with some info please

: 06.07.2017 07:53:58
af rithkhmer
thank for good sharing and great........


gclub casino

Re: Help with some info please

: 19.07.2020 09:29:16
af fertooos
Hej. Åh, det er vidunderligt. Brugte det en masse penge for at blive klar osv.? Det var bare det, at mine venner havde denne situation, og de brugte meget. Åh, forresten, kan du få lidt af dine penge tilbage på det websted. Og om dokumenterne ... Det ved jeg ikke. Jeg kan spørge mine venner, hvordan de løste det, hvis du har brug for det.

Re: Help with some info please

: 13.11.2020 11:52:58
af Sharkins
an interesting proposal can be -gclub. try it when you have free time. but remember that this is a certain risk