Baby while waiting for a a case

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
Besvar
Hlesty

Baby while waiting for a a case

Indlæg af Hlesty » 29.09.2015 19:40:11

hejså alle... can migrationsverket speed up my case when me and my wife are expecting a kid ?

skaanebo

Re: Baby while waiting for a a case

Indlæg af skaanebo » 29.09.2015 20:23:55

Possibly, depends on what kind of application you have. You need to contact them and give them the documentation for your wife's pregnancy if you wish for them to consider it. And it only applies to applications for a residence permit, not for applications for a residence card.

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 29.09.2015 21:11:43

skaanebo skrev:Possibly, depends on what kind of application you have. You need to contact them and give them the documentation for your wife's pregnancy if you wish for them to consider it. And it only applies to applications for a residence permit, not for applications for a residence card.

Skaanebo i applied for both EU and national rules....if it could give a boost to my case then i would be glad :)

skaanebo

Indlæg af skaanebo » 29.09.2015 21:15:02

So it might give your case after national rules priority. But EU rules are not affected.

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 01.10.2015 10:55:07

skaanebo skrev:So it might give your case after national rules priority. But EU rules are not affected.
tusind tak Skaanebo :)

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 15.01.2016 11:16:45

skaanebo skrev:So it might give your case after national rules priority. But EU rules are not affected.

hej Skaanebo i hope you are doing well , i have some few answers i would like to hear from you :) .. me and my wife moved to sweden last year end of june , and i have been waiting for my permit here for half a year with no response yet we are expecting a kid in 2 months... so my question is ..
1. is it easier to move back to denmark now since we have fulfilled the free movement? ( because our future plan is to reside in denmark)..
2. does my wife has to show proof that she is financially stable? she is a student and she is insecure of how the immigration will put our case....
3.Is the waiting time in denmark with the EU cases shorter?

skaanebo

Indlæg af skaanebo » 15.01.2016 11:56:11

1. Yes, you can exersize the same EU laws in Denmark as you have done in Sweden. Same procedure.

2. The EU citizen has to prove that he/she is working, has sufficient funds, is a pensioner or student. You have to prove what you did in Sweden for the Danish authorities.

3. Processing time is max 6 months, sometimes only 3-4 months.

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 15.01.2016 13:28:07

skaanebo skrev:1. Yes, you can exersize the same EU laws in Denmark as you have done in Sweden. Same procedure.

2. The EU citizen has to prove that he/she is working, has sufficient funds, is a pensioner or student. You have to prove what you did in Sweden for the Danish authorities.

Thanks alot for your quick response :) ,we were reading on ny i danmark and it says that i should hand in the application when my wife a danish citizen is heading back to dk... is it a must that we move to denmark and then apply or can we just wait in sweden for a decision then move to dk? a bit confusing there.... we don't know if we can just hand in the application and wait while we are still living in sweden or? .... tak

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 15.01.2016 13:30:15

Hlesty skrev:
skaanebo skrev:1. Yes, you can exersize the same EU laws in Denmark as you have done in Sweden. Same procedure.

Thanks alot for your quick response :) ,we were reading on ny i danmark and it says that i should hand in the application when my wife a danish citizen is heading back to dk... is it a must that we move to denmark and then apply or can we just wait in sweden for a decision then move to dk? a bit confusing there.... we don't know if we can just hand in the application and wait while we are still living in sweden or? .AND IS THERE AN ONLINE APPLICATION OPTION?... tak

skaanebo

Indlæg af skaanebo » 15.01.2016 14:12:39

If one of you is a Danish citizen, you can ask Statsforvaltningen to process your application under EU laws and remain in Sweden meanwhile. If Statsforvaltningen concludes you qualify under EU laws, you will then be given 6 months to move to Denmark. This is nicknamed the "Coming Home" rule.

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 21.01.2016 12:25:41

skaanebo skrev:If one of you is a Danish citizen, you can ask Statsforvaltningen to process your application under EU laws and remain in Sweden meanwhile. If Statsforvaltningen concludes you qualify under EU laws, you will then be given 6 months to move to Denmark. This is nicknamed the "Coming Home" rule.

hej skaanebo, my wife handed in the application yesterday in denmark according to the EU rules at statsforvaltningen she was told that they should see me before they make a decision about my case, the problem is that i can't go to denmark from malmö because of the border control since i don't have a resident card, is there a way around this issue ? because i have to show up at statsforvaltningen ....... i have a multi entry visa which will expire in 2017 but i haven't moved out of schengen, and i don't know if there is a way i can maybe pay a fee to kind of renew my multi entry visa?.... is there a way out ? i really need to show up there so they can see me ..... Tak

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 22.01.2016 12:49:59

Hlesty skrev:
skaanebo skrev:If one of you is a Danish citizen, you can ask Statsforvaltningen to process your application under EU laws and remain in Sweden meanwhile. If Statsforvaltningen concludes you qualify under EU laws, you will then be given 6 months to move to Denmark. This is nicknamed the "Coming Home" rule.

hej skaanebo, my wife handed in the application yesterday in denmark according to the EU rules at statsforvaltningen she was told that they should see me before they make a decision about my case, the problem is that i can't go to denmark from malmö because of the border control since i don't have a resident card, is there a way around this issue ? because i have to show up at statsforvaltningen ....... i have a multi entry visa which will expire in 2017 but i haven't moved out of schengen, and i don't know if there is a way i can maybe pay a fee to kind of renew my multi entry visa?.... is there a way out ? i really need to show up there so they can see me ..... Tak

Any help?

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 23.01.2016 14:31:16

my wife handed in the application at statsforvaltningen in denmark yesterday , and she was told by the guys there that , before they start working on my case they should see me first , .. But the problem is that if i go to denmark now to show up so they can see me, i can't get back to malmö since my visa is expired and i don't have a permit yet here in sweden .... so now i don't know how i can show up at statsforvaltningen due to this border control in kastrup... is there a way around it? tak smile emoticon

Hlesty

Indlæg af Hlesty » 27.01.2016 16:11:54

my wife handed in the application at statsforvaltningen in denmark yesterday , and she was told by the guys there that , before they start working on my case they should see me first , .. But the problem is that if i go to denmark now to show up so they can see me, i can't get back to malmö since my visa is expired and i don't have a permit yet here in sweden .... so now i don't know how i can show up at statsforvaltningen due to this border control in kastrup... is there a way around it? tak smile emoticon

skaanebo

Indlæg af skaanebo » 27.01.2016 23:29:21

Hand in the application at the Danish consulate in Malmø then instead of at Statsforvaltningen.

Besvar