Permanent Residence Condition

Her kan du skrive om/søge information om, hvorledes man opnår permanent opholdstilladelse i Danmark og/eller får dansk statsborgerskab.

Redaktører: ZB, AUG Board

Besvar
cphdweler

Permanent Residence Condition

Indlæg af cphdweler » 06.01.2016 13:20:23

Hi Guys,
I applied for a permanent residence permit back in November. Since I was a full time student(bachelor degree and done with my masters hopefully August 2016 ) and have a part time job (almost 1 year now), I applied based on 3 years education (180 ects). My questions are the following:

1- Is it a must that the 180 ects is from one education or is it ok if I combine both ects from Bachelor and Master education to fulfill the 180 ects?

2- Nyidanmark mentioned this condition.(You must continue to be working or studying at the time when the Danish Immigration Service decides the case). I am trying to make sense of it but I just can't. How important is it? What if I finish my education before time? what if I decided to put my education on hold for awhile? will it affect my chances of getting my permanent residence card?

Looking forward for your answer.

karina_baby88

Re: Permanent Residence Condition

Indlæg af karina_baby88 » 21.01.2016 13:52:32

Hi there!

1) It's OK to combine
2) It's VERY important! If you're not fulfilling the condition for your current residence permit, you will be rejected. And if the conditions you mentioned, you fulfilled in the application form no longer exists, they will also reject your application. In other Words: If you end your studies earlier than expected, make sure to get a job right away! -At least a part time job (+15 hours pr. week). If not = bye bye permanent residence permit. Whatever you do: Do NOT take any benifits/social security from the state - it will wreck your chances for the NeXT 3-5 years..!

Good luck though :)

cphdweler

Indlæg af cphdweler » 21.01.2016 20:57:07

Hi karina_baby88,

First, thanks for your reply. Second, I am not done yet with my education for I still have to start with my masters thesis, hopefully in February. I handed the application for permanent residence in 28-10-2015 now since the normal processing time is 7 months (if everything was ok) I should expect a decision by May/June 2016. My question is: I already sent the udlændingestyrelsen a documentation of enrollment from the university stating that I am suppose to finish my education by August 2016. Will this be enough?
Looking forward to you answer.

Regards,

anniehuynh

Indlæg af anniehuynh » 18.02.2016 07:05:20

Hej CPh
I think it will Be fine with your case :-). Good luck
Best regards.
A.H

Besvar